February 19, 2011

My Point Is....

Recently, my fiance and I were talking about how I use 100 words to try to say what I mean when 10 would have been enough. I talk a lot, and ramble. A lot. We talked about ways that I could get my point across in less words. So, without further ado...

My Point Is: I want to do more with my photography.

I am not quite sure what 'more' looks like, but it is something that I have been thinking about a lot lately. I could say a lot more, but I really am trying to work on this whole rambling thing.

Some pictures from our trip to Victoria last September that I've been wanting to share - enjoy!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comment:

paige said...

i think "places" might just be what you do best ;)