May 18, 2010

'Almost a Big Brother' Photoshoot

I was asked a couple weeks ago to do pictures for my boyfriend's good family friends. I happily agreed. It was supposed to be a family, baby belly, and toddler shoot........ oh but how that toddler stole the show. After first scowling at me anytime I pointed my camera in his direction, he slowly started warming up and started loving all the attention he was getting from mom and dad as well as me and my assistant (read: wonderful boyfriend who came to help out!). We eventually got some good smiles as well as a slew of other great expressions - I have never captured a 2 year old with so many different facial expressions! There were too many good ones to include them all so here are just a few of my favourites from the day.....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And yes, he made that pouty face all on his own accord. Hopefully I will be posting some photo's soon of the new baby girl or boy that will be joining them shortly!

No comments: