October 11, 2011

Questions.

Scott & I had a long distance relationship for the first 8 out of 9 months of our relationship. So, we spent a lot of time on the phone. We used to end almost every conversation with: "Okay, ask me a question." It was a great way to get to know each other better since we couldn't do other regular dating things like go for dinner or to the movies.

Last night, this question game popped into my head. So I said to Scott: "Okay, ask me a question."

His reply melted my heart...

"You've already said yes to the only question I've ever cared about - and in less than a month I'll ask you another, more important, one."


*swoon*

Real life love is the best.

Photobucket

Photo from Genevieve Renee

3 comments:

Abby said...

Ah! What a sweet man! My Matt says things like this in the notes he leaves around the house, and I die a little every time I read them. Thank the Lord for men who are better than anything an actor could portray in a movie!

Kari Jeanne said...

I couldn't agree more!!

The Smith's said...

wow. i think i just fell in love with him...........
ps. i love that picture