December 28, 2011

2011.

I feel that I have grown and learned so much about photography this year. I challenged myself to blog and share more of myself and I have been blown away by the response. I spent more time getting to know my camera and I can see my photo's improving each and every time I take my camera out. I still have a long way to go and I am so excited to keep working and learning this coming year!

Here are some of my favourite photo's from this past year!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thank you all for your love and support - it means so much more than I could ever say.

No comments: