August 21, 2012

Family Holiday 2012. Part 1.

This year, I was able to join my family for a trip to Victoria. A city that I love, a lot. It's eclectic charm, the waterfront, the sailboats, all the Starbucks - it's my kind of city.

It was a jammed packed few days - we definitely made the most of our time there. From exploring the harbour, to taking a ferry to Salt Spring Island, to kayaking, to an adventure to find Chinese Food, to almost dying on the hardest hike ever, to mini golf, we had an amazing time.

I did take my dSLR with me; but, I found I didn't use it very often. I was more interested in really enjoying the time with my entire family, it's pretty rare for us all to be together, so that meant that most of my photo's from the trip were taken with my iphone.

A glimpse into our family holiday...iphone edition.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket




1 comment:

The Smith's said...

IT LOOKS SOOO PRETTY!!! WOW. what a fun trip it must have been!