August 08, 2012

Slipping Through...

Today is August 8.

I am a little shocked about that. How can it possibly be a full week into August already? I feel like it should only be May 1 or something. Where has all the time gone?!

Wasn't it only yesterday that we were leaving to move to Phoenix? It can't have been 4 whole month's that we've been in Carman, can it? Only a few more months until we pack up again? I am always counting the time until we leave, how long we stay, when we come back to somewhere from somewhere else. And so far, this summer has just flown by...way too fast.

It seems that the tighter I try to hold on to time - the quicker it slips through my fingers.

This feeling I'm having right now, of time moving much too quickly, pushes me to make the most of what we've been given. To enjoy every day, every moment. Because; before we know it, weeks and years will have gone by in what feels like an instant. I don't want to blink - and miss it.

Photobucket
An iphone photo that is making my heart happy right now.

No comments: