September 07, 2012

Family Holiday 2012. Part 2.

I've already shared my iphone photo's from my family's trip to Victoria this summer but I had a couple gems from my SLR that I wanted to share too.

The first place I whipped my big camera out was on our day trip to Salt Spring Island.

Photobucket
Yup, I've got two very special brothers.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The nice family photo. Which was then followed by....

Photobucket
One of our go to faces. My mom clearly does not have a handle on this pose yet. It makes me laugh every time.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Lindsay, who's been dating my brother for 4 years, has given up trying to get Aron to make a normal face in a photo. She's learned to embrace it.

Photobucket

I think this was his 'model' pose...

Photobucket
Photobucket

I also took my camera on the hike we did up Mount Finlayson . Or as we now refer to it - the hike of death. Seriously, the hardest, scariest hike ever. The last half was like rock climbing without any safety gear to keep you from falling down the side of the mountain. I am so glad we all made it through alive.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
We had a picnic was we made it to the top. Michael is clearly still frightened from the hike.

My mom and I went for a walk one morning and found our way to Fisherman's Wharf. I've decided I want my next house to be a floating one. Seriously - how awesome does this look?!

Photobucket

And there were even a couple for sale!

Photobucket

It's official Victoria - you've stolen my heart.

Photobucket

No comments: