September 10, 2012

Flying.

Remember Mike? The photographer I'm second shooting with this summer? Well, it turns out that he is not only a talented photographer but a licensed pilot too! When he offered to fly down to Carman to take Scott & I up for a little flight there was no way I could turn him down!!!

We waited at the super huge Carman Airport...

Photobucket

...until we spotted them!

Photobucket

The plane!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And you know that I made our pilots pose for a photo! Me: "Oh, these are SO going on the blog!!!" Thanks Jordan for being such a great sport!

Photobucket

Scott & I took a normal photo...

Photobucket

...before whipping out one of Mike's favourite poses to put couples in. We rocked it ;)

Photobucket

Then it was up, up, and away!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Super HUGE thank you to Mike & Jordan for taking us up - Scott & I had an INCREDIBLE time!!! THANK YOU!!!!!

Photobucket




No comments: