July 27, 2011

Froese Family

Moving to a small town is pretty tough, not knowing anyone and trying to find an 'in' can be daunting. Which is why us out-of-towners have to stick together - right Michelle?!

Michelle, you are so wonderful and I am so happy to have gotten the chance to meet you. You are such a welcoming, caring, friendly person and so it was no surprise to find out your family is the same. I had a great time getting to know all of you and snap a few photo's of your beautiful family. Especially the little ball of personality that is your daughter ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Okay, this picture on the left just kills me. She was chasing bubbles with so much gusto I think this was the only way for her to get all of her excitement out. I love it - so stinking cute!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yes, I snapped my camera just as the bubble was popping. Some might say I got lucky with that one, I prefer to think of it as sheer talent ;)

Photobucket

Michelle, I think you win the prize for best family photo prop. Possibly ever. I love these next ones.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kisses for daddy & mommy - she's into equal opportunities.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thank you again Froese family - it was truly my pleasure to take these photo's!

No comments: