July 04, 2011

I've been busy...

...this past week. All my down time has been spent admiring my new love. My 7D. I fall a little more in love every time I pick it up.

Oh, hello beautiful.

Photobucket

My favourite thing about my new camera though? How it has given me a renewed excitement in photography. Everything I've said in the past week and a half about this camera has been half shouted and followed by shrieks of joy. I think the best way to describe my feelings are like this:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, just a tiny bit excited.

Photobucket

I am loving the chance to learn more about photography - and just what all these new buttons on this camera are for.

Photobucket

I'll show you a little photo evidence to prove just how amazing this camera is. This photo is straight out of camera. Not even one little tiny bit of editing. Yeah, told ya. Amazing.

Photobucket

Good things to come. Oh, and I promise to blog more.

2 comments:

paige said...

i can't wait to see what you do with the wedding pics!

Kari Jeanne said...

I'm starting to get excited and nervous - I can't believe it's already here!!