February 22, 2012

Our Wedding Vendors: Part 2

And now for Part 2 of the vendors who made our wedding so amazing! Catch up with Part 1 here.

Attire:

Scott & the groomsmen all wore tuxes from Tip Top. They were so great to deal with - especially since all of the groomsmen were from Winnipeg and were picking them up in Lethbridge! I'm so happy with our choice - they guys all looked so dashing, especially my groom ;)

Photobucket

I actually ordered my dress online! I lucked out big time and loved it :) Not for everyone but for the price it was worth the risk.

Photobucket

My hair piece was made by the fantastic Amanda from Add Love Accessories. I gave her a rough idea and she custom made exactly what I wanted. I loved it so much that I had her make a hair piece for the flower girl and a boutonniere for the ring bearer! Seriously, love her and her amazing products!

Photobucket

Remember my shoe glitterizing adventures? They were a big hit at the wedding! Also, my mom made my veil 5 days before the wedding - SO much more affordable then buying it from a bridal salon! My friend's mom lent me the crushed velvet cape she wore at her own November wedding twenty some years ago and it completed my outfit perfectly.

Photobucket

Transportation:

We were referred by a coworker to Executive 4Star Limo. They have such nice limo's and it was the perfect way to get around on the day! Dave, the owner, was great to work with and made sure all the details were taken care of. Our limo was even stocked with complimentary champagne! Cheer's to that!

Photobucket
The boys with our driver, Carl.

Flowers:

I am so lucky to have an Aunt who is a retired florist. I was able to cut costs drastically by ordering growers bunches of flowers from Grower Direct & Costco. My Aunt did such a good job - I loved all the florals!

Photobucket

Stationary:

Another huge cost cutting for us was ordering all of our stationary - invites, programs, menu's - from Vistaprint. I loved the simple design we chose that fit with our colours and that we were able to customize everything. I was impressed with the quality of the product as well.

Photobucket

Cake:

We ordered our cake from Edible Elegance Cake & Bake Shop. I was a little disappointed with their customer service and we had to do a last minute change of design because of a miscommunication. So, I didn't get exactly what I wanted but we did have a beautiful cake that tasted amazing.

Photobucket

Rings:

Last, but definitely not least, a super big thank you to Corrie from Heavy Metal Design for designing our rings! The wedding rings are the outward symbol of your marriage and VERY important. I fell in love with my custom designed engagement ring and it was so great to work with Corrie to design our wedding bands. She made sure we got exactly what we wanted and was never annoyed with all of my emails :)

Photobucket


We had a lot of people come together to make our day amazing and I am so thankful to each and every one of them. We were blessed with such a great wedding.

I hope this helped even one bride; but, if not then I am just happy giving a shout out to those involved! THANK YOU!! You are all very, very appreciated.

No comments: