March 09, 2012

Crochet Creations.

Remember my new adventures in learning to crochet?

As much as it makes me feel like a total granny, I kinda love crocheting. I also really like that this is a hobby that my mom passed onto me (I think she learned from my Grandma) and that one day I might get to pass onto my future daughters.

I am by no means a pro yet but here are a few of my crochet creations!

Photobucket
My very first scarf and a scarf/necklace type thing.

Photobucket
My favourite one so far - a continuos scarf that can be wrapped twice or three times around :)


I think that I'm going to have to start crocheting more for other people otherwise I risk turning into that crazy lady who only wears things made from yarn!! I am okay with being the crazy lady who only gives them as gifts though ;)

No comments: