May 24, 2012

Graduation Day

I can barely believe it - my littlest brother is graduating from high school this year. He is the last in my family to graduate and a couple weeks ago my family all came together to help celebrate with him at his school's graduation ceremony. He just can't wait to get his photo on the wall with the rest of us....

Photobucket

Of course, getting ready took longer than anticipate so we had about 5 minutes before Michael & his date, Mathea, had to be at the dinner - I forced them asked nicely we if could sneak in super quick photo shoot in the middle of the street outside our house. I think we made pretty good use of those 5 minutes :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And of course, when my family all get together you know there will be a new set of our infamous family photo's ;)

Photobucket

Congrats littlest brother!!!

2 comments:

Amy Demos said...

UM..I wish my prom pictures were even 1/1000 as cool as those!! GORGE!

JDR said...

I got Teaka's bike from a store here in Lethbridge, http://www.alpenland.ca/