May 22, 2012

Married: Jon & Brittny

I had the incredible honour of second shooting for Modern Pixel Photography at Jon & Brittny's wedding. Being the second shooter, I had not met the couple before hand but immediately could tell they are kind, unique, very loved individual's.

The ceremony took place at Ellice Theatre & Cafe and the reception at Patricia's Ballroom and every single detail from the day shone with the bride & groom's personality - it was definitely a wedding like no other. I loved all the movie themed aspects and the fun easy going feel to the whole day.

Check out Modern Pixel's full post here. Enjoy some of the images I captured from Jon & Brittny's wonderfully theatrical day....

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Huge thanks to Modern Pixel for asking me to help out with this wedding!!!

No comments: