May 30, 2012

Married: Jason & Bre-Ann.

This was another wonderful wedding that I second shoot with Modern Pixel Photography. So thankful I was able to be a part of this wedding and meet this lovely couple.

I was able to spend time with the girls before heading over to photograph the guys getting ready and it was interesting for me to meet both Bre-Ann and Jason separately - I was able to see how they instantly and visibly they relaxed as soon as they were in the presence of one another. How they were more at ease with the one they loved most by their side. Beautiful - just like their entire day.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

This was the first time I got to experience a couple doing a 'first look' where they see each other before the ceremony. It was so beautiful so witness the couple share a private moment together to really put the focus on what's important - their love.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Huge thanks again to Modern Pixel for asking me to help out on this wedding! Read Modern Pixel's full blog post here.

2 comments:

paige said...

Finally on my computer & can take a peek - you are *awesome* kari!!!! & i love the write up that modern pixel did about YOU!! i get a smile on my face every time i think of you & scotty's little run of *good things* :) here's to many more!

The Smith's said...

LOVE THE DRESS
you did some awesome pictures!!