November 09, 2012

#1 In Our Hearts.

One of the perks of coming home to Lethbridge is being close enough to go watch my youngest brother play hockey. Don't tell him I said so - but he's pretty awesome.

Michael is the starting goalie for the Brooks Bandits.

I loved being able to make it out to his game and, of course, I brought my camera along.

When I asked him about his number, he responded with - "#1 on the ice & #1 in your hearts". I'll let him have that one.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
They won in overtime! AND Michael got player of the game!!! Whoop Whoop!!

Every time I tried to come up with descriptions of his saves - this video is all I can think of. 'Nice try No-goal-ov'. And then I laugh out loud, all by myself.

No comments: