November 19, 2012

Family Photography: The Norris's

It is the biggest compliment when a family asks you to take their photo for a second time.

It was a little over a year ago the first time I captured this family. While some things have changed - how BIG Ali has grown - some things have not. They are such a kind and caring family and this little one has so much spunk, energy, and personality she is always the centre of attention. And it doesn't hurt that she is just so stinking cute.

Love spending time with this wonderful family.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

It was meant to be that we got a photo with the train going across the bridge! I wish I could say we planned it but it was a complete coincidence :) Or maybe I should take all the credit and call myself a photography genius?!

No comments: