December 12, 2012

Backyard Beauty: White Rock.

On our journey down to Arizona, we were able to stay a few nights with Scott's Aunt & Uncle in the Vancouver area. So, I am pretending it was our backyard - even if it was just for a little while.

With a free afternoon ahead of us - we left it up to them as to what we should do. They suggest their favourite beach front neighbourhood, White Rock. I love that they took us to 'their place'. The place that holds a special place in their hearts - full of years and years of memories made.

It was an incredible honour to be taken to White Rock - deemed worthy of adding to its history. I loved every minute of it - the breeze coming off the water, the long boardwalk, the sailboats. Especially loved who I was able to share it all with.

Wanting to be fully present and enjoying the time spent with family - I decided to leave my SLR at home. All of these images are unedited iPhone photos. And I love them.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: