December 14, 2012

Family Photography: The Carriere's

This year I had the absolute pleasure of second shooting with Modern Pixel Photography - the amazing couple behind the lens is Mike & Lisa. And, they are awesome. No really, super awesome.

In March their little family grew by two ridiculously adorable boys. When I found out they had to yet to capture their family all together since the addition of these cuties - I immediately insisted that had to change. I volunteered my services - okay, okay, forced them into a photo shoot. There really was no choice. It's so easy for photographers to put documenting their own families on the back burner BUT that's what second shooters are for! I couldn't let it go on any longer - they desperately NEEDED family photos!!!

It was such a joy to spend the afternoon with this wonderful family.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The above photo makes me laugh so hard - its as if they are saying 'Dad, stop it. You are embarrassing us.'
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: