February 13, 2013

MJ 2 Day Models.

Last week, Scott & I had the amazing opportunity to be the models for Melissa Jill's amazing MJ 2 Day Workshop here in Phoenix. Melissa is an incredibly talented photographer and it was such an honour and so much fun to be in front of her - and 15 other photographers - camera. More than that, Melissa is an amazing person with such a giving, kind, humble heart. She openly shares her vast photography and business knowledge through her workshop and blog with only the intention of building up other photographers and helping them succeed. I can't even begin to imagine the difference she has made in so many photographers lives.

It has been a joy to get to know Melissa on a personal level and I am so blessed to call her a friend. I am absolutely in love with the photos she took of Scott & I. She captured our love perfectly - she captured us.

Melissa, thank you from the bottom of my heart for these amazing photos - I cannot even begin to tell you how happy they make me. Even more, thank you for your friendship. I am truly blessed!

I had a hard time narrowing down my favourites....


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Check out Melissa's posts from the workshop here.

No comments: