February 15, 2013

Treasures.

I've said it before - we have to be very intentional about what we bring into our house. Especially when we are down in Phoenix; because, it not only has to fit our storing/price criteria it has to take up as little room in the car as possible. We only bring one car down here and pack it as full as possible - if it doesn't fit in the car it doesn't make the trip!

When I first saw these beautiful jugs made of recycled Spanish I fell in love. But, I hesitated to purchase one. It was a stretch to fit them into all of our criteria. A big stretch. So - I hesitated.

I just couldn't walk away from them though. I really, really, loved them. Sometimes you just have to go with your gut and not worry about if it fits in the criteria.

So I bought one.

And I am so happy with my decision to buy this most recent treasure. It can sit in my lap on the way home if need be ;)

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: