January 07, 2013

Favourites of 2012: Weddings

I have had a year so full of photography - I truly cannot believe how blessed I am. It would not have been so amazing without the super wonderful brides who put their trust in me and the incredibly awesome Modern Pixel Photography who I second shot so many weddings with.

Reflecting back on the past year of my favourite wedding photos. It was so hard to narrow down!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: