.... about ME!
It's been a little while since I compiled a list of random, pointless, fun, things you didn't know you wanted to know. About me. I know, you can barely contain your excitement ;)
And so, without any adieu...
10 Random Things About Kari
1. When I am reading a really good book - I become lost in it. Can't put it down, all I can think about, read for hours. I even, *ahem*, put off writing good, thoughtful, blog posts just so I can get back to it faster.
2. Sour Watermelons are my absolute favourite candy. Just love them.
3. I am very clumsy. I walk into things, hit my elbows, stumble, drop things, & bang my head way too often. Although, I prefer telling people that I have poor spatial awareness. It sounds way more dignified.
4. Frequently, I check with Scott to see if the things I do, or think, are normal. "Is it just me, or...." and most of the time, it is just me. Meh, normal is boring.
5. I wear size 7 shoes. And, I swear, I don't have an addiction to shoes. Okay, maybe just a little.
6. Tarzan is my favourite Disney movie.
7. "Daddy, what's all the hullabaloo about?" Is my favourite line from Tarzan.
8. I pretend I am British all the time and talk with an accent. It started when I was 10. Hasn't stopped.
9. Iced Passion Tea Lemonade is my new drink at Starbucks. So delicious.
10. When I need a good laugh I just youtube one of the following: laughing babies, funny cats, Ellen scare montage. Works every single time.
I watched this video again because I thought I would just link it; but, I was laughing so hard that I had to put it in the post. Tears, I was laughing so hard!
And there! 10 very random things you probably didn't know about me :)