May 24, 2011

Reflections: Month of May Challenge

Wooo hoooo!! I actually did it!! A full month of blogging every weekday :)

I am actually quite proud of myself that I made the time each day to post something - even if it wasn't that inspired of a post, at least I did it! It also forced me to take photo's that I normally might not have made the time for and I loved picking my camera up more.

All month I recieved such positive feedback which has been so encouraging! I am going to do my best to keep posting more often, although it most likely won't be 5 days a week - hopefully at least 2 or 3. There were definitely times where I really had to search hard for something to blog about, so I think 2 or 3 a week is much more manageable.

I still have a long way to go with improving my writing and photography skills but I am excited to have jumpstarted my blog into a place where I can share more of both.

Photobucket

No comments: