August 11, 2011

Family Photo's

While on our family vacation to Manitou Beach this year, I insisted on doing a family photo.

This, is my family.

Photobucket

Now - all families have their quirks. Right? Well, my families is the inability to take just one normal family photo. I actually had to bribe them to take a 'nice one' with the promise of silly ones to follow. Oh, and we don't just do the 'funny faces' one. We have a wide array of varying family poses to whip out at a moment's notice.

Our go to face - Blue Steel.

Photobucket

Asian tourists.

Photobucket

The 'mom' pose. (my wonderful mother stands like this a lot, and stares off into the distant. We, of course, mock her)

Photobucket

HUGE super excited over the top smiles.

Photobucket

And, the newest addition to our arsenal, the creep. Watch this to understand.

Photobucket


I wish I could say that I am way above my families antics, or at least too mature to participate. But, clearly, I am not.

No comments: