My mind has been quite scattered and filled with random thoughts lately. And what could be more random than a photo of a pineapple?
I actually really dislike the taste of pineapples, but love the way they look. So it's a good thing that Scott likes them so it can sit on my table and make me smile with it's goofy spiky top and bumpy sides :)
Instead of making sense of the randomness going on in my head right now, I'm just going to point form it. Here we go.
- Last Friday was exactly 3 months until our wedding. 3 months is a very short period of time.
- The feeling is starting to come back into my pointer finger. Spray paint incident, wedding related.
- I have been feeling like I talk to much in conversations but I can't seem to stop. It's like a flood gate. Sometimes, I even annoy myself.
- I want to do a closet purge and slim down my wardrobe even more.
- Did I mention it's less than 3 months until the wedding??
- I have lots of ideas for blog posts but can't seem to pull them out of all this randomness. Expect some good things in the hopefully near future.
- There is glitter everywhere in the house right now. More on that tomorrow.