August 16, 2011

Random Pineapples.

My mind has been quite scattered and filled with random thoughts lately. And what could be more random than a photo of a pineapple?

Photobucket

I actually really dislike the taste of pineapples, but love the way they look. So it's a good thing that Scott likes them so it can sit on my table and make me smile with it's goofy spiky top and bumpy sides :)

Instead of making sense of the randomness going on in my head right now, I'm just going to point form it. Here we go.

- Last Friday was exactly 3 months until our wedding. 3 months is a very short period of time.

- The feeling is starting to come back into my pointer finger. Spray paint incident, wedding related.

- I have been feeling like I talk to much in conversations but I can't seem to stop. It's like a flood gate. Sometimes, I even annoy myself.

- I want to do a closet purge and slim down my wardrobe even more.

- Did I mention it's less than 3 months until the wedding??

- I have lots of ideas for blog posts but can't seem to pull them out of all this randomness. Expect some good things in the hopefully near future.

- There is glitter everywhere in the house right now. More on that tomorrow.

2 comments:

Cairo Grace said...

The weirdest thing just happened. I was reading your blog, and all of a sudden, I smell Pineapple. We don't have any pineapple in the house... It was totally just in my head, but it smelled so real. haha

Does your house being covered in glitter have anything to do with your injured finger? Just wondering...

I bought a dress this week that I think I'll wear to your wedding. IN LESS THAN THREE MONTHS!

Kari Jeanne said...

Cairo, I think that is my favourite comment ever. You made me laugh right out loud! I guess my photo of the pineapple was just so good it pulled the memory of the scent out of your mind? hahaha
I can't wait to see this dress - you will look beautiful I just know it :)