October 01, 2012

Backyard Beauty: Fall Edition

Fall. I just love it. A lot.

The cooler temperatures, the changing leaves, scarves, boots, fingers clutching warm drinks, pumpkin pies.

This season makes my heart very happy.

Yesterday I grabbed my camera and went out to shoot for myself before all the leaves fell off the trees. It's been a crazy busy last couple months and I needed this. So these photos? They're just for me. But - I'm all about sharing what makes us happy and I wanted you all to fall in love with fall just a little more.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

If this spot looks a little familiar - you got me. I've used this little walking path for inspiration before. It works though - so, why mess with a good thing?!?!

No comments: