October 03, 2012

Family Photography: The Froebe's

I met Victoria last year during ladies league golf. Right away I could tell she was an amazing person - kind, sweet, thoughtful, & caring. Oh and did I mention beautiful?! What struck me the most was how she didn't just want to talk about the weather - she invests in other people, in really getting to know them. And so, it was an honour for me to spend the evening getting to know her family while taking their photo's! I may have made a new best friend with her incredibly adorable little guy by the end of the night too ;)

We had been planning this session for a while - just could never choose a date. It kept getting pushed back and pushed back and I am so thankful it did. We were blessed with the most wonderful evening to take photo's. We went to their family farm and I was in photography heaven - the old barns, chicken coops, trucks. So many different amazing places to shoot! I have too many favourites!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: