October 10, 2012

Seasons of Film.

I finally finished the roll of film in my camera. I have been so crazy busy that I haven't used my film camera a lot lately. I actually couldn't even remember what I had used the first part of the roll for!

Once I got the scans back and uploaded I finally got a peek at what was on that roll of film. The first half was filled with photo's from our trip to the beach way back in JULY - over two months ago! Talk about finding hidden treasures!!

Photobucket

I just love the richness in colour that film can have.

Photobucket
Photobucket

This next picture makes me laugh so hard. I asked Scott to try taking a photo of me - so, he backs away and then holds the camera to his face and quickly snaps the shutter. I noticed his hand didn't really move the manual focus on the camera -'Did you focus it?' His reply - 'What?! I didn't know I had to focus it - how do you do that?!' So finally seeing the outcome makes me smile....

Photobucket

After a quick manual focus lesson, his second attempt turned out awesome.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The second half of the roll I used the other day when I went out to take some Fall photo's.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My love affair with film continues...



No comments: