October 31, 2012

My new BABY!!


I was excited to come home to Lethbridge for many reasons - to see my mom, friends, my cat, not having to work - BUT the reason that I was most excited about was that I had a wonderful little package waiting for me....

Meet my new BABY!!!!

Photobucket

The 100mm 2.8 L MACRO!!!!! AHH!!!!!!!! I can barely contain my excitement!!!  

Of course, I had to test this wonderful new lens out RIGHT AWAY! I did a 'regular' shot and then did the 'macro version' of different things I found around the house...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The main reason I purchased this lens was to improve my ability to take great detail shots on a wedding day. I had to try it out on mine & Scott's wedding bands!

Photobucket
Yikes! My ring is in serious need of cleaning!

It's official. I am in love. Now, excuse while I go and spend some more time with my new baby ;)

No comments: