October 26, 2012

Family Photography: The North's

This family is the reason we live in Carman. Scott has worked for Dean for many years and when Dean took the job as General Manager at the Carman Golf Club he asked Scott to come and work for him.

And, for all three summer we've been in Carman, April has talked about having me take their family photos. We FINALLY made it happen!

These kids are super active with tons of energy - I love every chance I get to spend time with them :) Such a wonderful family, who have been so kind to Scott & I, to do a incredibly quick family shoot for!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Since little Cora is the only one who doesn't get school photos taken we had to sneak in a few of her :) I would have loved to snap some of the boys but I turned my back and they ran to the van - guess they were done with photo taking!!!!

No comments: