July 04, 2012

Graysville Wedding: Darren & Mallorey Part 2

And now for more of Darren & Mallorey's amazing wedding! Catch up on part 1 here.

Mallorey is my type of bride - not only was she ridiculously organized, she values photography. As a photographer herself she knows how important capturing these moments are. So, I was given a lot of time for portraits and free reign to be creative - oh, I was one happy girl! Mallorey, thank you for trusting and believing in me - it means more than I can say.

We started off inside the school house...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And, of course, we had to get a few shots with the cars!

Photobucket
Photobucket

A huge thank you needs to go out to the best man, Jessy, for offering his beautiful yard for portraits. It made the best photo location - I couldn't have asked for more!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And then I died and went to back lighting HEAVEN!!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Then, after I put Darren through almost more portraits than he could handle, it was off to the Active Living Centre in Carman for the fun and colourful reception!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The night was filled with laughter, dancing, and general shenanigans - the perfect ending to a perfect night.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: