July 11, 2012

Married: Peter & Jen

I second shot this beautiful wedding with Modern Pixel Photography back in May.

They met in the medical lab at the hospital they both worked at - I can picture them falling in love over beakers and test tubes - let's call it lab love. Jen was unimpressed with Peter's lack luster jokes, at first. But Peter persevered and eventually his debonair personality won her over...and he's been charming her socks off ever since.

These two are amazingly kind individuals - it radiated off them the entire day and was impossible to miss. The same could be said for their quiet grounded love. It was an honour to help document their day.

I started off with the boys as they finished getting ready. Peter was hands down the most prepared groom I have ever encountered!!! I was so impressed with how he had all the details laid out and ready for me. Peter, I am giving you an imaginary internet/blog trophy for 'Most Organized Groom'. This is a very prestigious award sir ;)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Remember my family's little oddity? Yeah, anyone who even knows what 'blue steel' is is cool in my books. Whipping it out on your wedding day? Super cool status for sure...

Photobucket
Photobucket

I was beyond in love with the florals in this wedding - Peter's sister did an incredible job!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Jen's smile is infectious...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The reception at Bridges Golf Course was intimate and full of love and laughter.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Check out Modern Pixel's full blog post here.

No comments: