June 28, 2012

Family Photography: Baba's 80th.

When I made the decision to move 12 hours and 2 provinces away from home, to join Scott in Manitoba, I was a little bit scared. I was moving away from all of my friends and family to a province where the only people I knew were Scott's people.

Thankfully, Scott has some great people in his life. He refers the them as his Selkirk Family - it is truly a fitting description. They all opened their lives to me and welcomed me with open arms making the long distance transition so much easier. I am so blessed to now count them as my people too. My very own Selkirk Family.

It was an honour to photograph one of these amazing families for a wonderful occasion - Baba's 80th.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: